Folk You! pentru MIŞCAREA DE REZISTENŢĂ,
Folk You! pentru VAMĂ,
Folk You! pentru spiritul liber,
Folk You! pentru frumuseţea fiinţei noastre!
Folk You! pentru demnitatea Rezistenţei noastre!

luni, 23 aprilie 2012

That's why I, Love this town!

 I love Saint George!

Let the fun begin! Let the days of the magical Saint George City begin!
La Mulţi Ani tuturor celor care poartă numele Sfântului Mare Mucenic Gheorghe!



I always knew, that I liked this place,
You don't have to look too far, to find a friendly face,
I feel alive when im walkin down this street,
I feel the heart of the city pounding underneath my feet

Let the world keep spinning round and round,
This is where it all goes down (down down)
That's why I, Love this town,
That's Why I keep comin' round,
Say hey (say hey) say yeah (say yeah)
You make me feel at home somehow, right now,
Thats why I, Love this town

source: http://www.lyricsondemand.com/b/bonjovilyrics/ilovethistownlyrics.html